Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 3 (out of 5)
- 2 pieces of Hawaiian style chicken with sauce (360 cal)
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks (80 cal)
- 2 oz/ 55 g coarsely shredded mozzarella cheese (200 cal)
- pizza dough for a 12’’ pizza (I used Peter Reinhart’s Napoletana dough recipe)(500 cal)
Total 1140 cal, 2 servings, 570 cal/ serving
1. Cook the sauce in a small sauce pan over low heat until thickens and reduces by half.
2. Roll out the pizza dough to 12’’ diameter. Place the dough on a pizza peel lined with a parchment paper. Spread the sauce over the pizza crust, place the chicken and the pineapple chunks, and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella on top.
3. Slide the pizza with the parchment paper onto the hot baking stone.
4. Bake for 8 minutes in an oven preheated to 550F.
A very good pizza, I liked it way better than the original chicken recipe :-).