Home sweet home
Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 2 (out of 5) - lots of chop chop chop
- 3 medium beets (105 cal)
- 3 medium carrots (75 cal)
- 3 medium potatoes (490 cal)
- 1 medium red onion (60 cal)
- 6 large pickled cucumbers (30 cal)
- 3 tbsp olive oil (360 cal)
- salt and pepper to taste
Total 1120 cal, 8 servings, 140 cal/serving
1. Boil the beets, the carrots and the potatoes without removing the skin, until done.
2. Let cool, peel and slice all the vegetables into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) cubes.
3. Mix well, add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
It looks festive because of the bright red color, but is quite easy to make, except for the chopping time.