Taste 5 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 1 tomato (20 cal)
- 1/2 cup no-fat yogurt (60 cal)
- salt to taste (optional)
Total 80 cal, 1 serving, 80 cal/serving
- Peel and quarter the tomato.
- Blend with yogurt in a food processor or blender until smooth (about 20 seconds).
- Optional: strain the seeds (I don’t mind keeping the seeds) and add salt if desired.
- A great, light, sourish, refreshing drink in 2 minutes.
- If you want to take it one step further, add lemon, avocado (and maybe cilantro) and you have a guacamole drink.