A friend’s grandma
Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 200 g margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder if not using self rising flour
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, optional
1. Mix all ingredients in no particular order.
2. Grease a 9x13 inches baking pan and pour the batter in.
3. Bake on 350F for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Taste-vise the brownies are fluffy, light and very good.
- I made them in a Perfect Brownie pan set and the brownies were higher than the dividers, the tops were sticking together so they would not come out cleanly and easily. In the future, for using the Perfect Brownie pan, try using 2/3 of the quantities.