Home sweet home
Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 2 (out of 5), but time consuming - chop chop chop
- 5 medium sized potatoes (820 cal)
- 3 large carrots (90 cal)
- 5 eggs (350 cal)
- 6 beef veiner sausages (780 cal)
- 2 cups of corn (240 cal)
- 6 pickles (45 cal)
- 10 tablespoons of mayonnaise (400 cal)
Total 2725, 6 servings, 454 cal / serving
As usual I used corns instead of green peas.
1. Boil potatoes and carrots in skins and eggs in shells. Boil corn, if frozen. Boil sausages. Drain and let cool.
2. Peel the skins and cut all ingredients (including pickles) into 1/2 cm cubes.
3. Mix and add mayonnaise.
4. If you want to keep the salad for a couple of days, it’s best to keep the pickles and sausage separately, and mix and add mayonnaise shortly before serving. Once the salad is ready it will stay in a fridge for 2 days.
Could have used 2-3 more potatoes for this amount of other ingredients.