Taste 3.5 (out of 5)
Difficulty 2 (out of 5)
- 360 g of ground beef (936 cal)
- 130 g of onions (53 cal)
- 170 g of bread (400 cal)
- 110 g grated zucchini (18 cal)
- 2 garlic cloves (10 cal)
- 1/2 cup of milk (65 cal)
- 3 egg whites (45 cal)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of salt black pepper
- 1/4 cup of combined chopped fresh parsley, mint, oregano, cilantro
Total 1526 calories, 11 meatballs, 138 cal / meatball
1. Grind zucchini, chop the onions and the garlic and fry with a little oil until onions are lightly brown. Let cool a little and mix well in a blender.
2. Soak the bread in milk and mash it with hands.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum paper and grease it. With slightly wet hands form the meatballs (about 6x4x1.5 cm) and place them on the sheet.
5. Broil the meatballs (on medium rack) for 12 minutes, flip over and broil for another 10, flip again and broil for 6 minutes. Let cool on the tray.
- Turned out a little wet inside, maybe next time should add less milk or eggs.
- Next time can try broiling for 15 minutes on each side and flipping only once.