Taste 3 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 1 lb stir fry mix (chopped carrots, baby corns, broccoli, snap peas, mushrooms, water chestnuts)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup kung pao sauce (e.g., Simply Ming Kung Pao sauce)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
1. Toss the chicken with cornstarch and soy sauce and fry on a preheated skillet with canola oil on high heat until browned.
2. Add the stir fry vegetable mix and cook until almost ready.
3. Stir in the cashew nuts and the kung pao sauce, fry for another 2-3 minutes and serve over boiled rice.
- Can also add egg whites to the chicken in the first stage, as Ming Tsai recommends on his site.