Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (60 cal)
- 1 stalk of celery (10 cal)
- 1/3 cup cranberries (130 cal)
- 2 oz / 60 g green grapes (40 cal)
- 4 walnuts (100 cal)
- 1/2 cup non-fat yogurt (60 cal)
- 1/2 tbsp sugar (20 cal)
- 1 large strawberry (20 cal)
Total 440 cal, 2 servings, 220 cal / serving
Finely chop all the apples, the celery, the walnuts and the strawberry (or half the strawberry for decoration). Half the grapes. Mix all the ingredients together with the cranberries.
Mix the yogurt with the sugar and pour above the salad.
A nice, easy, sweet (literally) salad - makes a great appetizer or a small lunch.