Taste 4 (out of 5)
Difficulty 1 (out of 5)
- 4 slices of Brioche bread
- 2 egg whites (or 1 egg)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- icing sugar and/or cinnamon for dusting (optional)
1. In a wide dish (like a pyrex 13’‘x8’’ pan) beat lightly the egg whites with the milk and the sugar.
2. Place the bread slices in the dish to soak for about 1/2 a minute on each side.
3. Fry on a preheated lightly greased frying pan on low/medium heat for about 4-5 minutes per side, until nicely browned.
4. Serve warm. Dust with icing sugar/and or cinnamon if desired. Can be served with fruit, whipped cream and/or maple or any other syrup.